The Z Car Club Association's mission is to help new Z-Clubs form & grow.
We were chartered to be the "grassroots" of the Z community and continue to strive to provide a reference point to the history and heritage of the Z.
If you are considering creating a club in your area, the process is fairly straight-forward to have the ZCCA help you create the foundation structure for your club and have it "sanctioned" with the ZCCA. Our Clubs are part of a global community with ties into the oldest Z-Car Clubs in Japan and abroad.
- Contact the ZCCA at: email@example.com for assistance.
- Get a domain/website or social-based presence for your website.
- Find your Club Officers to help lead your Club
- Gather members and create enthusiasm for a regional z car club in your area.
- Apply to the ZCCA (see Downloads page for New Club Application)
- Follow instructions and send in as denoted on the form.
ZCCA "Sanctioned" Club Requirements:
- Establish a name and purpose for the club with the Nissan/Datsun "Z" as it's primary focus
- Establish Officers (i.e. President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer...)
- Create basic by-laws for how the club will operate
- Fill out the New Club Application
- Costs are nominal for base membership - $3/member/year for a minimum of 10-members.
- Liability insurance membership is closer to $10/member/year which helps provide protection for the club and officers.
- Optional event-specific insurance is available (i.e. for HPDE events, AutoX, official "club" events...)